Senior care is my passion. Working with seniors for the past 13 years has been a truly rewarding experience. Most of my years were spent in nursing facilities, and a couple of years here and there in home health care, critical care in the hospital and home infusion with cancer patients.
What I enjoy the most working with seniors is the 'unsolicited' advice they serve - take it or leave it. It never fails to crack me up how openly blunt they are!
My experience is vast. I offer one-on-one guidance and support to enable you or your loved one experience the best care at home or wherever you choose.
My concierge nursing services include:
- Administering doctor-ordered injections
- Wound care
- Other doctor-ordered procedures
- Navigating the healthcare system
- Creating a Plan of Care to help your diagnosis
- Medication Management
- Go-between for loved ones in care facilities (provide care updates, virtual visits)
- Navigate long term placement
- Family Caregiver Support/Training
- Providing a Plan for Caregiver Relief
...and many more!
Fun Fact: I love to write poems! Every one of my clients receives a personalized poem at the end of my services :)
I look forward to working with you or your loved one.